Tuesday, January 29, 2008

New Bathroom

We have needed to freshen up the look of our bathroom for the eight years we have lived in our home. Anyone who knows me well knows that I am a bathtub freak. Jamie and I have top ten pieces of marital advice that we give out to newlyweds. The #1 is, when life gets rough take a bubble bath (together if possible)! The irony in this is that the first bathroom Jamie and I had contained a very large bathtub and each one since has gotten consecutively smaller. That doesn't keep us from cramming ourselves into our tiny little tub though! So, that's the long way to say that my bathroom should be my haven. Well...finally it is getting closer. I painted it and we changed out our old mirr0r for a new one with a cabinet. This leaves room for absolutely nothing to be left on the counters!!!! I have an orchid, candles and decorations. I am so excited. So, the pictures are below, but the colors didn't turn out so well. Anyway, you get the idea. It is just a special treat for me to have our bathroom uncluttered!


No comments: