Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Long time no post

I had a feeling it would go something like this. "Hey, I have this great idea, why don't I start a blog so we can keep everyone in the loop?" and then, "Oh yeah, why don't I add one more thing on my have to do list?????" Hence, the title, we may just be crazy!

I have very much enjoyed posting when I have the time. As you can see, I posted a lot during the winter break. I had lots of time to do stuff then. This grad-school stuff is for the birds! I figured out that credit wise I'm half way there. However, it will take me more months to finish the second half than it has the first half. God has not yet informed me where the extra 10 hours a week are going to come from for my clincals yet. I'm trying to be patient while I wait.

I'm taking "Scientific Inquiry for Nursing." It's all about research theory and frameworks for designing good nursing research and being able to detect bad research when you see it. It is interesting, but extremely complex. My brain feels like oatmeal after about 5 minutes. Pray this stuff lands on whatever sticky brain cells still exist in the cavernous hole where my brain should be!

No comments: