Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Festivest Sweater in the Universe


Festive you say? A festive sweater competition? Did you say competition? My husband isn't competitive is he? Two days, fifteen pounds and about five hours of labor later...we have the festivest sweater ever, complete with festive puppet hands, three strings of twinkle lights, ribbons, garland, wreaths, poinsettias, ornaments, a stocking and some kisses (the chocolate kind for everyone but his wife.) The only thing missing was a partridge in a pear treee...what is a partridge anyway?  Well, needless to say he won this Christmas party competition as well. We won a neat little digital camera! Most of all we had fun. Jamie is good for me. He teaches me it is good to loosen up and have fun. He gets me outside my comfort zone. I love him for this and so many other reasons. Did I mention his middle name is Goofy?

2 comments:

The Swart Clan said...

Sometimes Jamie makes Roy look tame. Thank you Jamie for that!

Betsy & Bryan said...

Yes... Jamie is crazy, but in a good way. Hope all's well with y'all. Bryan